Documentation - <image>
A text element describes an image to overlay visually on top of the screen. Any number of <image> elements may be used within one <screen> element.
- filename - The URL of the image. This may be an absolute or relative URL. Note that if a relative URL is provided, the URL is relative to the location of the .swf file (featurific.swf). For example, if myimage.jpg resides in the same directory as featurific.swf, simply use "myimage.jpg" as the filename.
- x - The x location of the image (from the upper-right hand corner) (Negative values and values greater than the width of the screen are allowed)
- y - The y location of the image (from the upper-right hand corner) (Negative values and values greater than the height of the screen are allowed)
- animationspeed (optional) - The speed at which to animate the image. If no animationspeed is provided, the image is not
animated. (The FREE version defaults to a speed of "5", while the "Pro" version allows a speed from 1-10)
- sizemultiplier (optional) - The amount by which to scale (i.e. enlarge or shrink) the image. If no sizemultiplier is provided, the image is not
scaled. (The FREE version defaults to a scale factor of "1".) Valid values are real numbers greater than zero. (e.g. 0.25 will shrink the image to a
quarter of its original size while 4 will enlarge the image to four times its original size.)
<image filename="http://somedomain.com/jimbob.jpg" x="50" y="10"/>
<image filename="bill.jpg" x="20" y="90" sizemultiplier="0.25"/>
<image filename="fred.jpg" x="250" y="30" sizemultiplier="2" animationspeed="5"/>
*Pro version only