Featurific Support

Full Version: Removing border around featurific
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi,

I really enjoy the plugin...and thinking about purchasing the upgraded version. Big Grin

However, I was wondering how I might be able to remove the black border around Featurific or change it to white? Huh

Thanks!
Oh yeah, I'm using the original time template. Iy was looking to purchase the "Personal" update.

Will I require the Professional update instead to achieve the effect? Also, how does one change the colors of the background behind the text?
Yeah, I wanted a version of Featurific that meshes with the background of my website as well: http://www.segashiro.com. Those type of tweaks would be useful. However, I am unclear if these options are selectable in the Pro/Personal version or not.
Hi radcrap,

I'll respond to both your email and to your post here.

Some of the modifications you requested can be accomplished with the Free version by editing your template.xml file:
-To use a custom 'background color' for the template, you could create a 1 by 1 image (mycolor.gif) containing a single pixel with the desired color, and add a line similar to the following line, immediately after the '<screen url="%url%"...>' line:
<image filename="/path/to/mycolor.gif" x="0" y="0" width="350" height="233" resizetype="exact"/>

(note the use of the 'exact' resize type, which resizes the image to the exact dimensions specified.)

-To use different text besides "Read More", simply edit the text in the same template.xml file referenced above.

-Removing/changing the border color is a feature of the 'Pro' version.

Does this answer your question?
-Rich

Thanks a lot! I'l be looking into purchasing the "Pro" version while the sale is still on!
Sounds great! Just drop us a line at sales at featurific.com.

Have a great day!
-Rich
Hello, everyone!

For the record, here are some more details on modifying the border. Remember that **modifying the border is a feature of Featurific Pro only**.

To remove the border, add the following code just after the <data> element in your template.xml or data.xml:

<border color="#-1"/>

So, it should end up looking like this:

<data>
<border color="#-1"/>
(etc...)

Changing the color of the border requires a hex color value such as the following (for red):

<border color="#ff0000"/>

Please let me know if you have any questions! Smile
-Rich
(08-06-2010 05:24 AM)rinogo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, everyone!

For the record, here are some more details on modifying the border. Remember that **modifying the border is a feature of Featurific Pro only**.

To remove the border, add the following code just after the <data> element in your template.xml or data.xml:

<border color="#-1"/>

So, it should end up looking like this:

<data>
<border color="#-1"/>
(etc...)

Changing the color of the border requires a hex color value such as the following (for red):

<border color="#ff0000"/>

Please let me know if you have any questions! Smile
-Rich

Thanks for this additional tip rinogo.

amazon coupons iphone cases caribbean hotels car games fishing games carnival cruises chicken recipes
You're welcome! Please let me know if you need any more help! Smile
-Rich
Reference URL's