Featurific Support

Full Version: Can't use featurific with this theme:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Rich, I've been using featurific for like a month now, and I love it. Its very unique and your style is awesome.

Too bad though, that since I changed my themes (from Lightword to Mandigo) I can't use featurific. It simply wont show at the front page.

Could you give me a hand? Here is the link to my website: http://www.mmoplayers.com.br

Update:

Implementing a "sidebar" to the top of the page, I managed to make featurific appear.

However, I still cant wide it up, and its not very aligned as you can see.

Could anyone give me a hand here?
Hi there, Stuka!

I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with Featurific! Now, let's get to work on fixing your problem.

Actually, I just visited your site, and Featurific looks fine! Smile Did you get it working?

-Rich
(02-27-2010 08:47 AM)rinogo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, Stuka!

I'm happy to hear that you're pleased with Featurific! Now, let's get to work on fixing your problem.

Actually, I just visited your site, and Featurific looks fine! Smile Did you get it working?

-Rich

Hi Rich, its nice being able to talk to you. Your a man of vision indeed!

I actually reverted the site back to its old theme (I was using Mandigo, a pretty popular recent theme) but I found out how to do it. I went straight to the XML of the national geographic theme and edited the lines there.

Thank you very much, keep up that good work of yours, featurific is the pwn!
Hi Stuka,

Thanks for your kind words. Hope you continue to enjoy Featurific!

Happy blogging,
-Rich
Reference URL's