Featurific Support
Streaming error in 1.5.1 - Printable Version

+- Featurific Support (http://featurific.com/support)
+-- Forum: General Support (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Bug Reports (/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Streaming error in 1.5.1 (/thread-63.html)

Streaming error in 1.5.1 - Guest - 04-02-2009 07:31 AM

I'm using the free one, was using version 1.4.4 with no problems. upgraded to 1.5.1 and started getting Flash debugger poping up with "unhandled exception: streaming error" and featurific didn't appear.
P.S. Went back to 1.4.4, and the problem disappeared. Only occurs with 1.5.1

RE: Streaming error in 1.5.1 - rinogo - 04-03-2009 02:37 AM

Hi Guest,

Thanks you for the bug report. A few questions for clarification:

1. You have the Flash debugger installed, correct? (Are you a Flash developer, or did you install the debugger version of Flash so that you could more easily diagnose Flash problems?)

2. Can you paste the exact error text you are getting? The full message, along with any stack trace data would be very helpful.

Thanks! Smile
-Rich

RE: Streaming error in 1.5.1 - Guest - 04-03-2009 11:50 PM

Hi. Thanks for the response.

I am a developer of 38 years, just now learning Flex. Debug version of flash is there for Flex development for Flash.

I will put 1.5.1 back again and see if I can capture the error. When I do, I'll post the result. (I'm on the road at the moment and the internet connection in this hotel sucks. I'll try again when I get to a better connection.)

Thanks again.

RE: Streaming error in 1.5.1 - rinogo - 04-04-2009 04:51 AM

Thanks! Once I have the error and any steps to reproduce it, I can get to work on getting it fixed.

So, thanks again. Smile

-Rich

P.S. If you create an account here and subscribe to this thread, you'll be emailed every time I respond so you don't have to keep checking back intermittently. Smile