Thread Rating:
  • 287 Votes - 2.99 Average
IE7 error while using featurfic plugin
09-03-2009, 10:22 PM
IE7 error while using featurfic plugin
Im using featurfic1.5.7 plugin for my site. Its working good in all other browsers but in InternetExplorer version(IE7) its hiding my site's sidebar title, description and all the contents.

can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards
Arunshyam.S
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2009, 04:44 AM
RE: IE7 error while using featurfic plugin
Hi Arunshyam,

I'd be happy to take a look at this for you. Can you please paste a link to your site so I can check it out? Thanks! Smile

-Rich
09-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Hi rinogo

Im nw working in site http://www.susanscott.org. In this site i've used featurific plugin. Please open in IE7 and also open in other browsers and see the difference. I think you can help me to solve this problem...

Thanks
Arunshyam
09-05-2009, 02:26 AM
Hello Arunshyam,

I can see in IE7 that all of the text (links, regular text, etc) seems to be present on the page but is the same color as the background (white). For example, if you push Ctrl-A (select all), you can see that the text is there. My guess is that there's something going on with your CSS stylesheet in IE7. Featurific doesn't inject any CSS into your site, so it seems unlikely that this problem is due to Featurific.

You might try to temporarily disable Featurific only. If the problem persists, then we know that Featurific is not the source of the issues.

Good luck, and let me know what you find!
-Rich
11-03-2009, 10:49 PM
:rolleyes:Hi brainy,

sorry for the late reply....

Im so impressed when i was reading ur reply... I dont know whether can i solve it or not... im working in this site to rectify this problem after a long time...

I will let you know if it is solved...

Regards
Arunshyam
11-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Sounds good, Arunshyam! Let me know what you find. Smile
-Rich