Thread Rating:
  • 291 Votes - 2.82 Average
Firefox is cropping featuric + I can't change the size
09-20-2009, 05:11 AM
Firefox is cropping featuric + I can't change the size
Hi everyone!

First I'd like to congratulate the team of Featurific for their amazing job. I've been looking for such a plugin for ages!

I've two problems:
- Firefox is cropping the featurific area on the right and the bottom as you can see on the website i'm bulding http://www.fightmoveacademy.ch/site... Do you know why?

- I can't change the size of the animation. I've tried to change the right template xml file, but I doesn't change anything at all...

- I know it's not the right place in the forum, but as I'm here Smile.. Do you know how could I remove the number's buttons for choosing the next and last arrows instead in a template where the aren't?

Thanks!
I've just checked my website again and finally the resizing is working... but... now I have a part of the anim that is hidden (the texts...) Sad
09-22-2009, 03:41 AM
RE: Firefox is cropping featuric + I can't change the size
Hi there!

I visited your site, but couldn't see anything wrong with cropping issues in FF. Also, it seems that you mentioned that the 'resizing is working', too, so that's great! Smile

To change the numbered buttons to previous/next buttons, you could try using a <controlpanel/> element such as the following:

<controlpanel>
<button type="play"/>
<button type="pause"/>
<button type="previous"/>
<button type="next"/>
</controlpanel>

Please let me know if this helps! Smile
-Rich
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2009, 06:54 AM
Hi!

Thanks a lot for your help! It's strange, I've tried again and really Firefox is cropping the animation on the right and the bottom... And the rezising is ok, but it has cropped the anim as well, so I can't see the texts (which are hidden... Sad )
09-23-2009, 04:17 AM
Hello again!

So, you've resized Featurific, right? After you've resized Featurific, you also may need to change the x/y coordinates of the text elements (in template.xml). Does this make sense? In other words, the old x/y coordinates are still off-screen - try changing them (the y coordinate most likely) to something much smaller.

Hope this helps!
-Rich
Find all posts by this user