Thread Rating:
  • 317 Votes - 2.91 Average
template <br> without the black border?
01-24-2009, 09:45 PM
template <br> without the black border?
Hello,

I have justed installed the featurific plugin at my wordpress blog and it is really cool, good work!

I would like to use the time.com (transparent) template but with the black boarder arround it it does not fit into my blog design. Is it possible to remove this boarder or to give it the background color white?

Thank you very much for your support!!

greetings,
chris
01-29-2009, 11:49 AM
RE: template <br> without the black border?
Hi there, zoomy!

This feature has been developed but is still not ready for release. It will most likely find its way into Featurific Pro, and not the free version. Please contact us (sales nosp@am featurific.com) and we can give you a discount, as well as a pre-release copy of the changes you've requested! Smile

Talk to you soon,
-Rich
Find all posts by this user
08-06-2010, 05:25 AM
Hello, everyone!

For the record, here are some more details on modifying the border. Remember that **modifying the border is a feature of Featurific Pro only**.

To remove the border, add the following code just after the <data> element in your template.xml or data.xml:

<border color="#-1"/>

So, it should end up looking like this:

<data>
<border color="#-1"/>
(etc...)

Changing the color of the border requires a hex color value such as the following (for red):

<border color="#ff0000"/>

Please let me know if you have any questions! Smile
-Rich
02-19-2011, 06:00 PM
(01-29-2009 11:49 AM)rinogo Wrote:  Hi there, zoomy!

This feature has been developed but is still not ready for release. It will most likely find its way into Featurific Pro, and not the free version. Please contact us (sales nosp@am featurific.com) and we can give you a discount, as well as a pre-release copy of the changes you've requested! Smile

Talk to you soon,
-Rich

I also noticed it when I was using the theme in my blog. There is actually a problem with the border. Fortunately, you've been resolved it here. The theme is running fine now in my blog.
02-25-2011, 05:43 AM
That's great to hear, 2Z4ne2. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Smile
-Rich

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Removing border around featurific Guest 8 15,440 12-07-2010 05:05 AM
Last Post: rinogo
  Will the Featurific Plugin Work On Custom Template Pages bribiz 1 3,550 05-29-2010 07:02 AM
Exclamation Installing on non-standard template TravisReems 1 2,746 03-09-2010 03:51 AM
  It is messing the template at IE Guest 3 2,629 01-22-2010 03:50 AM
Exclamation Too Much Space below Black Bar infopage 9 7,120 01-16-2010 04:45 AM